If you’ve met Ginger, you will know it! She is loud, and funny, and opinionated, and passionate, and funny, and TOTALLY UNAPOLOGETIC! We love having her in class whether it is as a part of our LADIES ONLY classes or her less favorite CrossFit classes! 😉
1.Describe yourself in 3 words. Loyal, beast/ bitch (depending, Mom…
2. What is your spirit animal? A pig… I like donuts and mud. I have no idea what my spiritual animal is, my spiritual drink is wine.
3.What do you do for a living? Your guess is as good as mine at this point. Reformed cop making it in the healthcare world. But my job title is Concept Developer something, I don’t even know it.
4. What is your favorite CF workout? Why? I really loved the In memory of Todd workout. One for the meaning, and keeping him alive, second could not walk for a good 2 days, and it was my first work out as 40. But I Turkey love all the crazy crap McCall comes up with, we move and sweat the whole damn time!!!
5. What is your favorite cheat meal and where would you go to get it? I don’t believe in cheating. So I just try to make better decisions, some days it works some days there is wine.
6. What is it you are most passionate about?my child, she is my world. And life…. have to live it to the fullest.
7. Dogs or Cats? Why? Dogs, because they need you. Don’t want to be that crazy cat lady and my house smell like piss
8. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? As a kid don’t think I cared, that would take away from crafts and sports. As a Teen, a cop, because the show was awesome. In college no clue.