Brittany is SO.AWESOME! She came to us on a whim, and at the urging of Ms. Cassie Owen! Thanks Cas! 😉 She is a regular at the 0830/0930 WHILE she is going back to school! She is also momma to two littles! So she’s busy to say the least, but she is really working hard to take time for herself and make her health a priority! We are lucky to have her and I hope she’ll be with us for a long time to come! I see great things for her future!
1. Describe yourself in three words.
Thoughtful, worrier, determined.
2. What is your spirit animal?
Eagle (I guess)
3. What do you do for a living?
I am a Student.
4. What is your favorite CF workout? Why?
So far squats with the medicine ball (sorry i don’t remember what they were called)… *THOSE ARE WALL BALLS GIRLFRIEND!
5. What is your favorite cheat meal and where would you go to get it?
Mexican food… anywhere apparently!
6. What are you most passionate about?
7.Dogs or Cats? Why:
Dogs!! They are loyal.
8. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a teacher.