Coach Dee… so much to say about this man. He is a Godly man who has long been a trusted counselor and confidant and even a strong father figure to my kids when Joel is away. He is a passionate leader who leads by example with no need or desire for accolades. Everyday he brings joy to the members of Always Strong with his positive, fun nature. He has given much to the community of ASF, but nothing better than his beautiful wife Tamera! 😉
1.Describe yourself in 3 words.
Calm, Kind, Strong
2. What is your spirit animal?
3.What do you do for a living?
IT&S Imaging System Admin (PACS Admin)
4. What is your favorite CF workout? Why?
I can’t pick one.
5. What is your favorite cheat meal and where would you go to get it?
Sweet Potato Pie/ Pumpkin pie (Louisiana joking)
6. What is it you are most passionate about?
7. Dogs or Cats? Why?
Dog (is that a real question!)
8. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
X- ray Technologist