Meet Joey Williamson
Hope you all got that “Friends” reference in the title… If not – I’m sorry you missed that fantastic era. You should binge watch every season! Joey is a former Marine and police officer turned Real Estate Agent! He and his wife Rayna have been with us for almost a year and a half! They are regulars at the 0500 class and we are lucky to have them!
1.Describe yourself in 3 words.
Loyal, blunt, friendly.
2. What is your spirit animal?
3. What do you do for a living?
Real Estate Agent.
4. What is your favorite CF workout? Why?
Murph, or any Hero WOD. Hero WOD’s bring attention to those who have sacrificed everything for the lives we enjoy every day.
5. What is your favorite cheat meal and where would you go to get it?
York peppermint patties. Yes, I will eat them as a meal if i get the opportunity.
6. What is it you are most passionate about?
7. Dogs or Cats? Why?
Dog (Boxer). Cats are assholes.
8. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to milk snakes at the San Diego zoo.