Heather Hardwick is part of the Pleasant View Crew and we are so glad she is with us! Heather has a heart as big as Texas and she is always looking for ways to give back! Most of you already know this, but Heather was the mastermind behind our Stockings for Booneville Christmas giving project we did last year! Keep it up Heather! You rock!
1.Describe yourself in 3 words.
Passionate, resilient and a tad bit insecure
2. What is your spirit animal?
A bird. Because I love feeling free
(And if I were a bird I’d secretly doodoo on a couple unnamed people 😏)
3.What do you do for a living?
Salon owner & stylist at The Shop of Pleasant View
4. What is your favorite CF workout? Why?
Back squats. Because my legs are strong
5. What is your favorite cheat meal and where would you go to get it?
Spaghetti. Home cooked
6. What is it you are most passionate about?
I’m a giver. I am at my happiest when I make others happy and feel loved.
7. Dogs or Cats? Why?
Dogs. I’m allergic to cats.
8. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I was born with a pair of shears in my hand. I always knew I’d be a hairstylist.